Well, it’s been a while since I last posted here. I suppose with Christmas and all, I forgot I had a blog. In any case, I have a few things to share:
1) Worked on a video over Christmas and completed ‘The Real World‘ which is a gift for my friend Nyki Blatcheley. It’s a visualisation of his poem of the same title. One of these days I must upload that to VIMEO.
2) My short story: Gheeyant The Giant Fairy is now published at Abandoned Towers. Didn’t make it to Print, but no matter, I’m glad my favourite character found a home.
3) My other short story: ‘Borrowed, Broken and Birds’ is still going ahead with Whispering Spirits Digital Magazine, although there’s a bit of a hiccup, I was told, so the next issue will not be out until later this year.
4) My poem: ‘A Space Inside My Mind’ has been accepted by The Shine Journal. It will appear there in April this year.
5) I saw this little guy near Shelly Beach. He’s a friendly Eastern Water Dragon and so adorable.
And lastly, I know it’s late, but I want to wish you all the best in 2010. Have a great day!
EDIT: Two more small successes. This is a good month!
6) My poem ‘In The Waiting Room’ has been accepted by Haruah: Breath of Heaven
7) My flash fiction ‘An Arachnologist’s Confession’ has been accepted by Everyday Weirdness